I hope you enjoy my Lightroom Presets, if you find them valuable I would greatly appreciate any amount of donation you can spare, every little bit helps me to continue providing you with free content.
My presets for Adobe Lightroom are “donationware”. I develop, release, and maintain them for free, and you can use them for free forever, but I hope you find them worthy of a gift of thanks or encouragement.
Please see this page for Installation Instructions.
Please Consider a Donation
Interested in learning more about night photography? David has an in-depth eBook on the subject. Take 50% off for the next 24 hours.
Want to learn more about Lightroom? We have a course just for you.
- Instant access to downloadable video files.
- Easy-to-follow tutorials presented by professional photographer David Kingham.
- 5 videos for photographers who want to learn RAW Processing in Adobe Lightroom.
- 60+ Minutes of video content – in-depth explanations, examples, and case studies.
What You’ll Learn
In this course, David explains what atmospheric perspective is and how it has been used in landscape painting since antiquity. You will learn how to apply these methods in the field and in Lightroom to create depth in your images and make them more realistic.
Topics covered in this course:
- What is Atmospheric Perspective (also called ‘Aerial Perspective’)
- Explore the techniques of painters and how to apply this to photography
- How to create depth in the your landscape photos
- Learn to use local adjustments in Lightroom to create atmospheric perspective
- Use of the Dehaze filter to add atmosphere
- Radial filter to add a light bleed effect